Monday 25 March 2013

Family outings



Hi guys! This weekends, I had family outing :-) On Saturday, met Mommy and Dad up at Orchard central for lunch, before that, boyfriend and I walked around Ion because we reached there early! Boyfriend bought this cute mini donuts!!! This is the first time I'm bring my boyfriend outing with my Dad and I am so scared but everything went well.... Phew.. HAHA ^_^


Walked to Orchard central and dine at Chatterbox. 


I had this Alfredo sauce spaghetti with salmon, yummy ^_^ but didn't have much appetite that's why I didn't managed to finished it, if not I sure finish all one, even my sis love it and keep stealing my salmon LOL! WE ARE SALMON LOVER but I hate raw ones, is like EW? 


Chatterbox's signature dish, Chicken Rice. Can you like believe it, a plate of chicken rice for $20+ Looks normal to me except that they have like a lot of sauces beside. This is Boyfriend's one, he said the chicken is fleshy and the rice taste normal. 


After lunch, we headed to shop and these is all i bought. Didn't bother to measure or what because it's so pretty and I'm afraid that I can't wear..... But then let's face the reality, went home to try and I couldn't wear. So... I'm selling off the 2 denim bottoms :-) If anybody is interested, you guys at tweet me. I'm selling at $10 each, size S for both. 

If you guys read up my twitter, I've got a new camera ^^ Dad got it for my birthday prezzie. I like it because it's pink and able to flip to front cam... Whooo chio-ness!!! 

Had dinner with family @ Jurong East but Boyfriend only joined us awhile and left :-(

Sunday



Dad wanted an outdoor outing so..... Boyfriend suggested Harppa Villa!


Using my new cam hehe























Looking like a haunted house...
























Didn't managed to snap everything because I'm lazy


Looking funny LOL









Don't know y my brother keep want take picture with dustbin?? LOL







WELCOME TO NEW YORK







Heart shape leaf




In English, it means "Tolerate" 






*Reading seriously* 


Fat sumo VS Skinny sumo


Headed to snow city afterwards because little bro kept pestering us to go, it was so fun because we make a huge "snow" and throw at random people behind their back n ran away LOL I WILL GO THERE AGAIN. HAHAHA ^_^ Regretted not buying the photos :(


Favourite bak kut teh since child ^^ Finally, after don't know how many years...




After dinner, Dad dropped bby and I at Jurong East then we head to buy KOI ^.^ All time favourite Ice cream milk tea! 


Overall it's a good weekend! 

Boyfriend and I had done the boyfriend/girlfriend tag and I will upload it after i edit the video, stay tune :-)


 Bye bye! :-)


Follow me on twitter:
@Rachelim_
Follow me on instagram:
@Pinkbunnez
Ask me anything:
http://ask.fm/Rachelim

Click on my nuffy too!







No comments:

Post a Comment