Thursday 28 August 2014

走一步算一步

Hi! Taking some time to blog because I'm having my paper at 5pm and it's like only 1pm now. I should be studying now but I'm too lazy hehe. Last paper today and for the holidays I'm gonna work really hard to earn as much money as I can. I may not have the luxury I had anymore, and I can't really believe it. It's like whatever I want, I can always have it but not anymore... Just gonna depend on myself to get whatever I want.

(Randomly pick this out of a million photos, sorry I know it's a rly failed photo hahahaha)
Class E65L Y1S1

I have met awesome people in poly and I'm gonna change class for the next semester. I'm gonna miss them and the fun we had together. I hope for my next class, I can meet awesome people like them again. All the best guys!

(First ever clique I met during FOP) 
(The 3 "bims" in class, hahahah)

(My LAO DA, always bullying me yet protecting me at the same time HAHA) 

(This hot and cold guy, always late and partial without fail deeeee)  
( The party animals )
( The first party we went together hehe )

( He who never fails to make me laugh hahahaha )


This half of the year have been great for me, despite having some ups and downs. Thanks to all of you hehe!!






Drink drank drunk party ~ 


Here's Pingping and my BFF. Super happy to meet Pingping finally although it was a coincident hehe means we fated la =D Can't wait to meet niaoniao!!! 

Signing off here I guess, some things I really wish I can write it down here but i can't. Some things can only be kept in the bottom of my heart. :( Goodbye!

没有你了我觉得很害怕,因为一直以来都是你在我身边保护我。真的没有一次你把我丢下不管。但因为我你变成了另外一个人,我很内疚,很对不起你。但我哭不出,我麻木了。我不怪你,希望你也不会恨我。。。




No comments:

Post a Comment